Risi Competizione is a Houston-based, professional Ferrari racing team founded and managed by Giuseppe Risi.
The team is headquartered at and co-located with the Ferrari of Houston facility in Southwest Houston. Over the last 18 years, Risi Competizione has been one of the most consistent, winning organizations in world class professional road racing. It is the most successful Ferrari GT racing team in North America and has a history that includes 3 wins at the 24 Hours of Le Mans, 4 wins at the 12 Hours of Sebring and 3 wins at the Petit Le Mans. Risi Competizione has won races and championships in the IMSA GT championship, American Le Mans Series, and Rolex Sports Car Series, as well as earning three class wins at the 24 Hours of Le Mans in 1998, 2008 and 2009. Much of Risi Competizione’s success has come through the use of Ferrari machines.
- Winner WSC Manufacturers Championship
- Winner 24 Heures du Mans Prototype Class
- Class Winner 3 Times 24 Heures du Mans
- Class Winner 3 Times 12 Hours of Sebring
- 2 Time GT Series Champion
- Winner 2 Times Petit Le Mans
- 220 Race Entries Spanning 16 years
- 42% Podium Trophy Finishes
- 18% Winning Percentage